The Chief District Medical Office (CDMO) of Kendujhar District makes constant and sincere efforts to implement Government schemes to ensure adequate health care services to the people. Steps are being taken by the District health administration, to bring about improvement in the health care system of the District. Attention is also paid to take special care of the needs of the people of tribal areas and backward regions.
- To provide adequate, qualitative, preventive and curative health care to the people of the District.
- As it is a tribal based area it is ensuring health care services to all, particularly to the disadvantaged groups like Scheduled Tribes, Scheduled Castes and the backward classes.
- The main motive of CDMO is to provide affordable quality health care to the people of the District not only through the allopathic system of medicine but also through the homeopathic and Ayurvedic systems.
- To provide greater access to the primary health care by bringing medical institutions through mobile health units, particularly in the under-served and backward areas in the District.
- To improve health care system in the District.
- For eliminating diseases like Malaria and other communicable diseases in the District.
- To reduce maternal and infant mortality and to improve maternal and child health.
- To provide free treatment for the people of the District (including free medicines) for certain major communicable diseases.
- To improve hospital services at the primary, secondary and tertiary levels in terms of infrastructure, drugs and personnel.
BIJU SWASTHYA KALYAN YOJANA
“Every life is precious…” has always been the guiding principle of Hon’ble Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. The vision of Hon’ble Chief Minister has been to provide assurance of quality
1. State Government will bear full cost of all health services delivered to all patients (irrespective of income, status or residence) in all State Government health care facilities starting from
At State Government health care facilities all health services charges are borne by the State Government, including those for drugs, diagnostics, dialysis, Cancer chemotherapy, OT, I.C.U,
At all empanelled private hospitals families having BSKY Smart Health Card can avail cashless treatment at any empanelled private hospital under BSKY within or outside the State.
|Empanelled Hospitals Under BSKY||FAQ||Implant Master Under BSKY||Updated Package|